Facts & Stats
10 Facts about the Community Center of Northern Westchester in 2015:
● Nearly 2,000 families from 38 Northern Westchester communities came to us for help.
● Our food-insecure neighbors made 7,768 visits to the Center’s Food Pantry.
● 35% of those who received food from the Center’s Food Pantry are children.
● 60% of the fresh fruits and vegetables we offer our neighbors in need is grown locally.
● 186,846 lbs. of clothes, shoes, and linens were donated to our Clothing Boutique for families to choose at no cost.
● More than 800 children received new school supplies.
● 900 children received new sleepwear for the holidays.
● More than 1,000 adults attended classes and workshops to improve their practical skills.
● Volunteers gave over 50,000 hours of service.
● Over the Center’s 23 years, families have made nearly 112,000 visits to our Food Pantry.