Services & Resources
The Center currently offers these services for families in need in our community. To learn more, contact Manuel Mendez by email or at 914-232-6572, ext. 102.
- Career Counseling: Weekly help with job searches, resume writing and interview skills.
- Furniture Exchange: Offers of donated furniture are matched with requests for similar items.
- Health Outreach Programs: Northern Westchester Hospital and provides health screenings and flu shots.
- College Application Process assistance
- Lenscrafters OneSight Foundation: Free eye exams and eyeglasses
- School and Summer Camp Scholarships: As available at certain schools and camps.
- Dowling Educational Scholarship: Awards to local students
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals information sessions
- Breast Cancer Awareness workshops
“For me, expenses exceed income…I needed bifocals and I am very grateful for the chance to get these glasses. I would have no other opportunity to get them except through the Community Center and LensCrafters. I also appreciate the chance to get food and bread…it is a big help. I am glad you are here.”